Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test, this screw is ideal for external applications.
• Hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
• Long lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012
• Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
• Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
• 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
• 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
Please note all prices are website prices only! They may vary from the branches.
We have a few options for payment. You can use a credit/debit card, we accept payment from all major credit and debit cards or you can use PayPal or Amazon Pay to process the payment. If you are paying by credit or debit card, Moneybookers processes the payment. We take the security of your details seriously; Moneybookers has several security features and checks in place to ensure this. Therefore, you can be assured when ordering on Beatsons your details are safe. If you need more information please contact us.